Vin de Paille
Liqueur wine (180 to 200 g natural, residual sugars), 14 % alcohol. Can be enjoyed as an apéritif, with fois gras, for desert of with Hirsinger chocolates.
33 % Ploussard grapes
33 % Chardonnay grapes
34 % Savagnin grapes
- Selection and harvest of the finest chardonnay, savaging and Ploussard grapes before main harvest by experienced harvesters.
- The grapes are laid on wooden racks and stainless steel grids in a well ventilated barn for a higher concentration of the fruits by drying.
- Sorting may be necessary during the first month (once or twice)
- Drying period of 2 to 6 months so as to obtain a potential alcohol degree of 23° minimum.
- Direct pressing of the entire clusters
- Indigenous yeasts with no added So2, except during difficult years.
- In barrels for 36 months (no new barrels)
- Lightly filtered before bottling with mostly no added So2
Domaine de la Tournelle - 5, Petite Place - 39600 ARBOIS - Tel. 0033384662576
1 visitors since January 1, 2017.