Dry white wine aged 7 years under a veil of yeasts.
- Return 30hl/ha
- Hand harvest with strong selection
- Light pneumatic crushing of whole grape clusters
- Indigenous yeasts with no addes So2 if the year allows it
- Static settling for 12 hours with no added product
- Start of alcoholic fermentation in tanks at temperatures inferior to 22°C controlled by a system of cooling coils.
- Malolactic fermentation in tanks, placed for ageing under the roofs the following spring, or after a year in foudre barrels depending on the harvest
- Wine is aged almost 7 years under a natural veil of yeasts at the surface of the wine, with no topping up of the barrels. No added So2, oxidation is hindered by the yeast cover.
- Casks of over 5 wines in general
- Bottling according to Maria Thun’s lunar calendar, filtered, no added So2.
Domaine de la Tournelle - 5, Petite Place - 39600 ARBOIS - Tel. 0033384662576
1 visitors since January 1, 2017.