Trousseau des Corvées
With notes of black fruits and spices, this trousseau accompanies game, or cooked red meats particularily well
100 % trousseau on gravel soils above shallow early Jurassic gray marls
- Lieu dit les corvées , southern exposure
- Return 30 to 35 hl/ha
- Hand harvest in 20 kg trays with sorting table some years.
- Destemming 100 %, very light crushing, maceration 10 to 30 days, depending on year
- Pigeage (stomping) once a day, pumped over the first three days of maceration in open cylindrical vessels, followed by spraying of the cap.
- Indigeanous yeasts, no added sulphur before fermentation if the year allows it..
- Malolactic fermatention in vats before ageing in foudre barrels for 12 months.
- Bottling with no added So2, not filtered, with natural CO2.
- Not filtered or clarified, decanting may be necessary.
Domaine de la Tournelle - 5, Petite Place - 39600 ARBOIS - Tel. 0033384662576
1 visitors since January 1, 2017.