Ploussard with carbonic maceration, a natural as no added sulphur form the harvest to the bottling. Can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with meat delicatessen or over light summer dishes
100 % ploussard on early Jurassic grey marl clays
- Return of 35 to 40 hl / ha
- Hand harvest in trays
- Whole grape clusters placed in cylindrical, open vats, saturated in carbonic gas.
- No added sulfates
- Devatting after one month of carbonic maceration.
- Alcoholic and malolactique fermentation finished in tanks
- ageing in foudre barrels in cool cellars for 3 to 4 months
- bottling the following spring with natural carbonic gas (900 to 1200 mg/l)
- transport and preservation at 14 °C
- Can be left to decant so as to avoid beading
- Not filtered or clarified, decanting may be necessary.
Domaine de la Tournelle - 5, Petite Place - 39600 ARBOIS - Tel. 0033384662576
1 visitors since January 1, 2017.